2012年11月8日星期四

www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com even return the sexy

Time that is long to say good-bye.
Time of breaking up, the cloth orchid Qi thanks to Liao Xian.
Liao Xian says:"Need not, Liu Bu Yang's friend is my friend."
The cloth orchid Qi smiles and invites good Anwar to see again.
Motionless don't talk as well after returning to hotel, on entering a Liao Xian to embrace Liu Bu Yang.
"How?"Liu Bu Yang asks.
Liao Xian shakes head to say a nothing important, Liu Bu Yang also hugs Liao Xian.For a long time, Liao Xian just openings way:"I am sorrow of discover that I is very stingy."
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"You if atmosphere, that I am angry."
Liao Xian unwillingly smiles:"This imagines with me medium different."
"What kind is what you imagined ?"
"I think that I will be very natural and unrestrained.If there is girl paying address to you, I will connect to come over for you, and say a thanks, then mean a regret, Hey Hey."
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"In my imagination, if the man pays address to you, I will make him roll!"
Liao Xian became serious again:"But you can't ……in fact sometimes I imagine of just your behavior method.Is alas, think that you think become accustomed to, even consider will also use your mode."
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"Say so I is use of you of thinking mode?"
Liao Xian ha ha on smiling, ask:"Cloth orchid Qi's hasing never thought you will take me come?"
Liu Bu Yang says:"She basically doesn't think this problem.She and I are just common friends, thin such as aqueous of that kind of."
Liao Xian shakes head:"I feel that the men and women's basically has no clean and pure comity."She is an example by herself.
Liu Bu Yang smiles to ask:"That you set up righteousness with Ni they?"
Liao Xian doesn't know is in anger or sincerity's saying:"Also have no, I at enmity with you will also with them in of a person.If I and your all people are all pure comities, that just can explain a problem.Besides ……they to I always still a little bit fantasize of?"
Liu Bu Yang ha ha smile, the face that pares off Liao Xian abashed way:"Do not blush as well!"
Liao Xian still really has a little shy, touch Liu Bu Yang's male symbol saying with smile:"I will also fantasize you!"
Go to bed after being hurried to take a shower, Liao Xian acts out of character a way:"Come in, don't front drama.Our chat is lord."
Liu Bu Yang lightly gets into and smiles to ask:"So to chat to have what help?"
Liao Xian nods:"Let me feel that leaving your heart is recent."
Liu Bu Yang lightly activity, say:"I am afraid will faint a head, talk nonsense."
Liao laughs at a way:"Want to faint is also that I faint first ……slowly ……husband, will you leave me?"
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"In an hour can't."
Liao Xian legs the hands worry Liu Bu Yang and say:"Give each time your time I am very excited!"
"I am also."
Liao Xian again way:"The person is really very greedy ……I would want to want ~only you to love me before, even if you also with other women's friendly intercourses I can be also not concerned, can now ……I discover that I really cans not do it a so big degree."
Liu Bu Yang nods:"H'm, another of our s are a little bit common."
Liao Xian way:"But my tie lived you, I not am the most beautiful, also not is second to none ……"
Liu Bu Yang's way:"I also not BE."
"In the my eyes you be of."
Liu Bu Yang's way:"To me you are also the best."
Liao Xian sad way:"I know be not, you see what is all objective."
Liu Bu Yang's way:"This time your Gao Kan."
Liao Xian starts having a little a breather, can eyes but again become full of tears and say:"I am well afraid, afraid I am just a women whom you random pick out, the love for letting you giving you."
Liu Bu Yang kisses Liao Xian's forehead to say:"You say so that I am too sad, all be atrophying."
Liao Xian's tears still kept flowing down and said:"I really hope that I is to understand so you, that can enjoy your to love well, don't stop."
The heartache way of Liu Bu Yang:"You don't understand me too much, but think to be too many.Certainly, love is have random, who also not is who the unique in the life.Can we now that in must acquainted with to fall in love in the person, should enjoy love well of fine.Predestination why did the so fine thing on the contrary become a lamentable affair here at you?"
Liao Xian mollified some, but still keep saying:"I always feel that you don't belong to me."
Liu Bu Yang's way:"Certainly, you don't belong to me as well."
Liao Xian hasty way:"I am yours, I am yours!"
Liu Bu Yang moves a way:"Even if we exchanged, you were also a Kui.I make up with the love."
"H'm!Hurry ……"





So big text chapter 83 in the world pollutes
Renew time:2008-8-3022:51:04 chapter word numbers:2425

After lookinging at the high tide is deeply to sleep of Liao Xian, feel pity on in the heart of Liu Bu Yang infinite.Liao Xian's heart world is as abundant as her behavior idea and complicated, she thinks of the affair be again getting tooer many, but usually is pessimism a side to predominate.Liao Xian can be a gentle and soft my daughter person, sometimes can be also more heroic than man, or still can make rational and objective female scholar and even return the sexy woman whom the ability packs a short while to dissolute on the bed, but finally also still a desire drive the woman of the heart and soul love of Liu Bu Yang.
The behavior of the assurance he or she of Liu Bu Yang is at heart and soul love Liao Xian, but he can not affirm that isn't a hair from the soul deep place, be like he can not make sure that the person has soul.He doesn't know to hope earnestly to love and be loved exactly is the function that biologically multiplies greatly the hard description in an instinct or a so-called soul.
While waking up Liao Xian discovers nearby nobody, hence is naked to run a bathroom behind's embracing is washing Liu Bu Yang of underwear, very sweet called 1:"Husband."
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"Just could not sleep for an hour, there is progress."
"Didn't°yet till the time of sleeping."
" Afraid that your etc. will not sleep."
Liao Xian Xi once the Xi smile and kissed Liu Bu Yang's one mouthful and asked:"I whether too did the emotion turn?"
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"I enjoy very much."
"Be wanted for these two days ……I am getting more hungry, want to eat to roast."
"Does the going out to eat still me buy for you back?"
The second sky noon returns to Anwar's airplane up, Liao Xian suddenly smiles to ask Liu Bu Yang:"This calculates honeymoon?"
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"Sky of honey!"
"Honeymoon I want to make a tour of the world."
Liu Bu Yang says with smile:"That I was very hard good friends with."
Liao Xian Hey the Hey smile and ask:"You use for a year how much abroad."
"1,000,000 many,www.buybeatsbydrdreheadphone.com, still keep being like a mendicant."Liu Bu Yang in fact knows farely wells and leaves a school to start that day from he and totally used a home 5,300,000 many.
"Do which only causes trouble!2,000,000 in the domestic enough you are getting more natural and unrestrained ……your mama is really pretty painful yours!"
The sorry and ashamed way of Liu Bu Yang:"In fact walking is also many to see enough feel nothing important meaning.Unfortunately wasted greatly good youth, breakfast and princess are together much good for several years."
"Hum, you thought at that time I still not necessarily be willing to ……in fact just start missing yours after you walked, and is more and more think."Liao Xian incredibly has a little ashamed.
Liu Bu Yang's way:"That I is be not hereafter want to in fixed time walk once?Otherwise you should dislike me."
Liao Xian is like to play trick:"Can't, I more and more liked you."
After returning to Anwar, Liu Bu Yang and gold plum village said matter that Taylor teaches, the gold plum village has to and puts him false for several days, however how much still have a little shocked:"Do you how can know the professor of Harvard University?"
"On the time in the United States by coincidence know his student.".Cn
The gold plum village smiles to ask:"Female student?"
The shocked way of Liu Bu Yang:"Will the teacher calculate?"
Gold plum village Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论