2012年11月12日星期一

Beats by Dr Dre solo uld not say everythi

Is backward inclined, but now, at my before the body, is trailing a long long of shadow, but my after death, blank one!I had no shadow, on the ground but many a shadow!
Is surprised to fear to under, I cover a mouth and stumbled to fall back 2.Fruit not it however, that shadow has never followed my figure to move, it still quietly foolish at first, kept me just of the posture.It also felt the flaw that I discover it?I cannot help but screaming any further, the turning around of madness runs.Doulang.com in this time, after death spread a burst of and very soft voice:'Being small crystal isn't good, at the beginning so cruel abandon I, let I the Pu corpse set in the sky, I don't get transmigration of soul.So several years, you feel at ease so, have no a little sorry and ashamed?'My body fiercely one earthquake, stop next step.Is small crystal?The faraway form of address how acquainted with.I stiffly once turned body:"Is the small Ying you?"The afar shone a faintly such as oil lamp of shining, in the middle have a some thin and feeble tiny figures of ricketses, though that unbearable memory have been faraway, but the emotion of the heart most simple bottom tells me who that is.That for an instant, I am allly afraid to all have no the ability that can make me have already again run to run.I after all owe small Ying!
You still remember you why call small crystal not?Because we are two to usually together play, other people play trick to say, two of us are inseparables, radiant, I call small Ying, you are simply and then call small crystal calculate.So had you are this nickname.'Being shining is medium of shadow of human figure always have no clear, just back toward me.My tears beginning beats to turn in the eye socket, but I have never lost I am finally a little rational:'Small Ying, I can't forget you forever, I know that my at the beginning ignoring you are my not right.But, let you walk don't return up that of road of isn't me.Is more important, you basically aren't a small Ying!Truely small Ying from disappear that day since have been already disappeared, you are just the soul body that makes use of her.''That you tell me, if I ain't a small Ying, why does the meeting flow the next two drop of tear for you at the in a flash turning round?'I like be split a medium toad by the lightning flash similar surprised Be getting more foolish, the heart knot that I have been canning not untie, this as long as I inquire about to even pay surging never-failing fathers falter I of don't understand of riddle, the pain and sufferings that locks heart bottom's deepest place at me was in brief asked a sentence by this to thoroughly tear to pieces.
'I am still a small Ying, is that you changed, you weren't that that is small crystal any more.The small Ying is still waiting her small crystal come back, if is small crystal to still exist the words in your body.'I stand over there, the lips shiver and mean to say what, but could not say everything.Then, suddenly of, tears elephant definitely river water of the dike, dashing and next.Was shining the shadow for winning that person to stretch out a hand to me:'Come, small crystal, come over, the small Ying is always your good friend, as long as you promise to keep me company, I will forgive yours.'I cry to rush toward her, then is being apart from the place that she doesn't arrive one meter to stop, used to become crying of sound the chamber shout a way:'So you tell me, if are you really a small Ying, will make me go that world together with you?You are to have been hoping my happiness of on the hoof?'The shadow of that person lived, very long didn't say a words.I flowed tears to shake to shake head:'Is radiant don't separate, that because is radiant is happy, happy.I know who you are, you are that thing!You indeed as expected haven't passed me, you indeed as expected still record to hang this game, just, I am no longer that pure of little girl, I can't ascend same of be twice!'
Shadow of human figure finally droop bottom:'So, see to I underrate your ability......Just, some things perhaps aren't what you this already not pure girl can want to gets.This game didn't finish having fun, you as long as at this in this world a day, I will want to demolish you for a day.Because you are the natural enemy that overcomes me!''What do you say?Natural enemy?'I am deeply getting more shocked:'What fun do you open?Am I just an ordinary mortal, how can is your natural enemy?'The shadow of human figure You You says with smile:'Natural enemy by all means is than oneself strong person?I kill people really as easy as turning over hand, but, you had to once think, why I not and directly killed you and also needed to take a lot of trouble to make what game to make you go into a bureau?That because your that lovely father sowed to protect life Gu on you, I could not start!Just you have to know and protect although the life Gu protects live your life, you have to pay even my intention doesn't arrive of price!
I frightenedly looking at it and finally turn around to leave and from a distance leave.The direction of running isn't the lesson room of self-study, I bumped to open the door with the tottering body, father Qing wore a candle, under the bright light, facial expression gloom uncertain of hope me.I looking at him and breathe heavily spirit, didn't talk, on the contrary is that he opened mouth first:'It indeed as expected isn't willing to pass you, BE?I have been thinking that it is just a thing, ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of, it incredibly owned its own will.No matter this will whether already and others' will is same high, but it is very clear to know you to its threat, knowing has to kill off you.See thus, our date already not much.'I shout a way:'Tell me, why does it say that I am a natural enemy?'Father returns overdo looking at me:'You are to have been really wanting to know the thing of that improbity actually is what?'I am stunned speechless, stand quietly, wait him to vomit terrible words in.But father's answer let me more of disappointment:'Is very sorry, perhaps I can not answer you this problem, because even I ain't very realistically either to know by myself, it exactly is what things, it exactly come from where, the unique was knowing, the thing that it is necessarily an ancient to spread down, probably and ever was a supernatural being, at present but become an evil thing.Father the early years heel some friends steal out from a mysterious place it, originally think some kind of able important events, but the then person dies of dead, the disappearance of disappearance, unexpectedly no one can control it.It is supercilious, for the person of those its despises, all sooner or later want to start.So I have been aming just thinking, I isn't next tomorrow.But in all the world, there is no the person of absolute invincibility, thing as well such.A thing declines one thing, this is a sky, the way of line, the Zong takes care of it again severe, but, overcome its method but have been existing of, though this method always no one successfully lead.'
I can not believe of looking at father:'Do you say that I am the method that overcomes it?I am just an ordinary mortal.'Father interrupts my words way:'That's right, you are just an ordinary mortal, but you aren't an ordinary mortal again at the same time.Know why does it hate you thus?Your birthday is a lunar calendar the beginning of April eight, is a Buddha's birth day, your birth hour gold wood water fire soil is five lines of satisfactory, your printing a hall is a forehead it mutually, but at the same time you again is female, is Yin soft thing,Beats by Dr Dre solo, chin for point the form of the beak is a Yin to take charge of a female the looks of the lord.You are the treasure that the God gives me, I also ten thousand ten thousand don't thought of, incredibly and really existence you this kind of is perfect.You are to divinely turn a life time, you are a God for repressing it and the parties come down to earth a dust and also only have you, so as to display that great strategies-depravity of female Wa!'
Have never waited I to respond to come over, father has already brightly used of the vision have eyes fixed on my way:'You not is once say do you hate that thing?You not is once say will you pay a whole prices to obstruct that thing?My little darling, you did the intention change now?'I hope him, the along while could not say words, my old grudge my fear didn't stop, my intention also didn't change, but I remember more of BE, he once said and bear with pain and sufferings that the ordinary people can not bear with with me.I fear a pain, this is from small have been already had of matter.I didn't make good preparation, much less, this kind of provideds with to sacrifice own life.I didn't talk, I suddenly had already grown a strange felling at that time, have been so loving deeply my father, why will to this important event concerning my life and death express thus clearly contrary attitude, even have a little to favor to my sacrifice.Father sees the lowly position that I don't answer, finally disappoint and sigh a tone way:'Is all right, I don't force you, you slowly think by yourself.Some things have to want to have taking or rejecting, remember that father once said with you of words Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论