2012年11月14日星期三

http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com ole and say again C

The dwelling that holds exclusively to my arrangement in the Cao inside, I think the plan of next move.Elder brother Yu once says, originally of history up, the Cao holds is busy in striking against Sun Quan to just suffer a crushing defeat, lost a greatly good unification opportunity.However now is Sun Ce to take charge of, he should have to have scruples about, not and so no time for waiting?Also difficult say, no matter how it is, the affairs going down south all want to put and solve what Liu has first is best plan.
Elder brother Yun sits by the side of the Ta to looking at me, although don't know what what I thought is, can also understand I affirm at beat Liu has of idea.He sighs tone:"Is like son, these two days I thought a lot, we now so, everyone is sad, the not equal to elder brother accompanies you to return concealed.All of these are the affair that the man should worry, do you why the need for participate?"
I certainly know that he thinks what:"Elder brother, you know, if the son would not like to see world a person always be fought a disorderly bitterness, I will definitely help lord Mr. soon the unification river's mountain, let the world re- reply peace.The elder brother wants to keep intact Liu Bei with own whole life, Be getting more impossible.You to his loyal, he can be not necessarily correct you are also regard highly thus.Hum to see such as the son, if he knew my identity and understood you relationship with me, fear be defending you in everywhere."
Elder brother Yun looking at me:"Lord Mr. isn't that you think this kind of person, you want to leave me with this method impossibly."
I shake head:"If the son isn't that kind of mean person, I want you to voluntarily stay."
"That you are getting more surprisingly.No matter you use what method, I can't decline."
I sigh:"Probably, this matter hereafter will have a result.However, elder brother, you now temporarily stay nearby don't walk at me,http://www.outletmonsterbeatsinuk.com, not very good?You are suffered, my in the mind isn't a taste either.You say a words, I in addition to you get fetters."Since long Ban ascent, for prevent°froed his escaping, tooked the last Liao Kao for him and then dided not dismantle to lead.
Elder brother Yun didn't mean what, started Ning a towel to come over and wipe the thin sweat on my forehead:"As an elder brother, I would not like to leave you, but as an opponent, I ain't likely to do commitment like this.You don't say these and see the sweat of your a head of, the wound is still very painful?Rush through urgently on this road, have been having blood to immerse out."
This all the way for rushing through time, the vehicle runs very urgently and jolts very gains and losses, my wound is really unbearably painful, but I have been enduring to make no noise, can not let everyone as I worry too.The title smiles to elder brother Yun:"Have a little painful, however should have no problem O.K., you don't worry, in a couple of days, good."
Not I anticipate, the battalion just enters river Ling to rest whole a day, the Cao holds and then comes over to see me.See the Cao hold to come over, I quickly start, and the Cao holds favour to press down me:"Son cloud, your condition of the injury is important, not be speaking these vulgar gifts."Looking at he doesn't forge of worry, my in the mind loosenned one big tone and saw, the beguilement affairs this time, there is no my imagination in of so seriously, Hey Hey, nature but the confidence game becoming is very effective!
I am tiny tiny a smile:"Pour isn't that I speak what gift, I just want to tell a lord Mr., if already is no hindrance, is just thinking next move of act, just thinking know a lord the viewpoint of Mr., you come right away."
The Cao holds to listen to big interested inly:"Might it not be has son cloud already known that I want to go down south?Understand most my to only have you!"
You indeed as expected want to go down south, this time we didn't thought of together:"This, Hey Hey, I am taking issue with lord Mr. this time."The vision that hopes Cao to hold to don't understand, I seriously say:"This time, if not only don't want to go down south, but also want to advise lord Mr. to slice can not go down south."
The Cao holds to quickly ask:"Why?"
I way:"Such as is just thinking, lord male now intend for to go down south, settle because see Liu Biao leave of tens of thousands water soldiers, if say rightly?"
The Cao holds to nod"quite good.You also know that the our army really isn't good at naval battle.However there are these tens of thousands water soldiers, we get real strenght to greatly increase, going down south can have 90% to hold.And carry the power of victory, the positive that time waits."
I say with smile:"Lord Mr. thinks originally quite goodly, can if want to know, the real strenght of these water soldiers, did lord Mr. can once understand?"
"This ……Liu Biao train these people to wait so for several years, and of Cai Mei, Zhang Yun Duo the years conduct, the real strenght should be not low."The Cao holds some touched prohibit, he hadn't thought so many!
I Hey Hey a smile:"Cai Mei, Zhang Yun, these 2 people's an expert that is infighting, 1 has no brave don't strive for, in addition to do mean person it raise, can have what skill.Such as at Jing state several years, how can don't know the inside situation of this 2 people.In fact, I have already been optimistic about two for lord Mr. member aquatic great commander, wish lord Mr. weigh to use right away it.Cai Mei has already made to walk, this piece grants still kill like."
The Cao holds 1:"Perhaps kill not and get also.Son cloud, I understand your meaning, but, we just get Jing state, they also dedicate Jing state to have a great achievement on the whole and say again, Cai Mei always represented originally Liu Biao's clansmen a parties, kill not perhaps all right?"
I certainly nod:"I didn't make you kill Cai Mei and just said to kill Zhang Yun.Can not kill him now, this person these year battleses wear a relationship with Cai Mei and plus to intentionally trying to please of Liu Biao and do as pleases in the Jing state, the deceit goes Ba City and envy wise hate an ability, really make people despise.If isn't their this kind of mean person, with the talented person of Jing state, Liu Biao is how could like this incapable.We want to take down Jing state also and have no like this and easily."Elder brother Yun basically ignores Cao to hold and sit a side don't talk and listen to this time of cold hum a , naturally and deeply have a feeling.
I hoped him to smile to smile and continue to hold to say to the Cao:"Mean person like this wants to kill him sooner or later.Even if don't kill,can not use it, so as not to harmed the heart of wise good loyal minister."
The Cao holds to nod:"Is quite good, can now not ability.To, son cloud way already thing color two member great commanders, is who ah?"
I hope elder brother Yun a smile:"Elder brother, you know younger brother talk is who?"Want to seek the whole opportunities to let the Cao hold the ability of understanding the elder brother.
Elder brother Yun's one Leng, think is also unexpectedly I will ask him, however he thought for a while, still answer:"The one of them is necessarily a text general, another one person don't know, Liu Jing Zhou's military power exerts to grant at the Cai Mei and piece of the hand is also all ir clansmen in the soldier, there is no outstanding talented person."
I nod:"Being quite good is exactly a text to hire general.There is also one person, would be six elder brothers sweet interest Ba, Hey Hey."
The Cao held Leng:"The text hires general, I know that it is the great commander of highest rank in Liu Biao Zhang, past I just the by all manners invite him to come out.When cheerful Ba was many in the text distance, have never listenned to you once bring up him to have like this skill?"
I smiled:"Does lord Mr. know Yangtze River to deny on the well-known water the Kou-bell Dang soldier?"
The Cao holds to nod:"Once heard, however behind hearded this Kou for nonexistent several years."
I satisfiedly smile, intentionally prolong voice:"Six elder brothers, would be the leader of the soldier of that bell Dang-brocade Fan the thief is also."Finish saying my observation rises elder brother Yun's reaction, indeed as expected, he is lookinging at Cao to hold.Six elder brothers are from pirate, so so-called Hao clan everyone despises him very much, that Liu's form and Huang Zu are guys like this, otherwise, he also can't drive I a few words dug to walk.
The Cao holds but is the exultation for listenning to at this time:"Oh, son cloud, you bogus is really a good skill, deceive I am till today.This waits great commander it just, you unexpectedly want me to discommode him always to allow a pair in the text far under charge will."Elder brother Yun's obviously hasing never thought Cao to hold is unexpectedly such of reaction, the momentary is unexpectedly stunned speechless.
What I wanted is exactly this effect:"The lord is male, be soon life these two general catcher water soldier, the whole plait train, let them touch pure these water soldierses first of real strenght again say other.Text general at here several years, acquaint with a circumstance, more and take a soldier experienced.Six elder brothers are a stem will, you also know his Pi and charge and break enemy ranks badly and take a soldier to make the decision handsome but is ……alas, if have been suggesting a main male life he is two elder brothers' pairs will, originally was to want to make him learn how to take a soldier, but ……, lord male be regard text general as principle."
The Cao holds to nod to keep smiling, greatly result hey:"Is quite good, interest Ba really can lead troops, can not take a soldier, the personality makes however also".
Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论