2013年1月24日星期四

Facebook dragon my heel you

Insist, directly pour at ground up, face the collective sorcery attack of many people, I still incapable is dint.
Pour on the ground, I momentary exhaled a material noodles version, 40 classes hereafter death is don't reduce experience value, now I is unique worry, is own material is exploded and go out, iron blood male eagle since come to a decision and fool us to kill, so explode of material also need not want to can take back, so equip I am clay-cold the problem for worrying most .
Finish, looking at to equip a noodles version, I thoroughly had no language.I seem to have no PK other people recently, how control breath so lousy.My Huan evil necklace and right hand Huan The Ring of the Lord pointed to drink to all drop with blood, is really desire to cry to have no tears, momentary the in the mind is disappointed if lose.
Want to know the Huan evil necklace, ring even if drop, hereafter as long as I much flower order time squats down BOSS in the iron blood evil city, or cans tee off again and even wants ~only willing to give up Reminbi, probably can also buy, this I still don't love, but that drinks blood, but gets stripe 5 times, the magic is all worth upper limits already come to a 10:00, so of weapon whole fantasy bequeathes to posterity and also only have a just, at most also only having of other people at 9:00 just.Because 9 bloods drink is almost what the small hand of dragon pushes to whet to rise come, but small hand's pushing to whet is our professional blacksmith of the abyss of time country, no one's weapon upper limit can exceed our person of the abyss of time country is his solemn commitment.
The hurry hair news makes winds and clouds dragon et al pick up for me, but shouts half I shut up, because my material is famous well, the warrior of those my neighborhoods early hurtles up.Finish, looking at them the favour is at that wear, my heart seems the blood is at the drop, the body in the reality more and all over shivers, vehemence of take out.
"Iron blood male eagle, I didn't finish with you, hereafter don't make me see you;Iron blood flies a dragon, my heel you didn't even finish and see you explode you at a time once."I lie on the ground to yell, I secretly swear, this iron blood's flying a dragon is the master who explodes me and see he equip I explode so many, his hand inside of that probably curses the square sky 10.
Withdraw a game, I am malicious to hit on the ground the helmet taking off, the mood is extremely tired of, depressed and short of breath, gnash teeth in hatred of, and double the boxing grip, because make an effort a stanza all some hair whites, if true doubt iron blood male eagle is in front of me now, I will can't tore him.
The material exploded and made me depressed and got into a game so long, also true have never greatly once exploded a material, this pours like an explode be greatly explode, that the value that the blood drink how also Be getting orer so in CNY 30 ten thousand-500,000, all of that are money, love to die me;However be exploded with material to compare with, the biggest heartache and short of breath place are to lie in be betrayed by the friend of grief and indignation and fury, the male eagle had fun together with us and took part in winds and clouds dragon's wedding last time, all just is cheating my Yao, that his scheming has already been to sink too deeply!
Otherwise he can't chooses to inebriate fairyland, either to begin, know the system wine shop forbid force, over there can not PK we, only the wine shop of player just can with the PK, and the ordinary people's wine shop, my nature will launch to forbid to curse, the words like that destroyed thing to at most compensate other people's some gold coin, I still can compensate of, how much person of ambuscade is also no matter matter, can he is it happened that to choose to inebriate fairyland, that is the place of Huan, strenuous effort is her, I how may let the strenuous effort of Huan ruin at me forbid to curse under, so is inebriating fairyland to kill us, a male eagle to early have a premeditated affair.
Remembering previous that fortune-teller says that I walk on this week luck in love, not from a burst of and funny, this which is what luck in love, this is clear is bad luck, and still kept pouring big mildewed, was worth of several 100,000 materials being all exploded, early knew to tell fortune this trifle to be not worthy to true.
"I heard!"Elder brother Niao walks into my room, and the helmet of ground ten get up,google, lightly put on the table.
"Dislike to cheat most !"I grow a long exhalation one mouthful stuffy air.
"Calculate bird,Facebook, we two for a long time don't drink many, walk, arrive underneath the supermarket buy some wine to come up, the elder brothers accompany you an inebriate a square to rest!"Niao Ge says to pull I went out.
PS:The brothers looking at to still gone supports much and more and comes to Huan sword to register to add a point for me to collect, the type of recommendation of, thank, code word repay.2 flock of persons who join 6256046 these several days are a lot of, quickly full, the brothers that hasn't joined wanted to be quick.Welcome to join.

Chapter 105 beautiful landlady


I the dizzy brain bulge climbed and drank yesterday of Be getting tooer many, have some now blurred.Suddenly and the urine idea for going to make me hurriedly climb from the bedding and could not consider of to wear pants to rush at a toilet, time go out carelessly ran into table, my leg is definitely green,cnn, this bottom bumps very painfully, while the game helmet of table is also dashed to the ground by what I bumped.
Hurriedly pick up to put well, this thing destroyed by knocking can very serious, later have no way game.If oneself wants to all feel funny now and fears after also having a little, yesterday incredibly and mercilessly helmet Guan at ground ascend, also not knew to fall off to break down had no, oneself still kept exciting too much, don't smell impulse is demoniac, hereafter have to learn to overcome.
Put after the good helmet quickest speed to hurtle into a toilet and work out personal physiology problem, feels a whole body easily, comfortable great matchless.Then slowly tidy up personal hygiene, tidied up those garbages on the tables that put in the living room that the last night ate while drinking again, then went out.
Wanted a bowl of rice gruel, a disc of salty vegetables and 3 steamed stuffed buns, I often sold the stand earlier in the down stairs up start filling up me blank of belly, yesterday drink many, now not only the head feel suffered, the stomach, belly is also very uncomfortable, always feel disgusted.See come later the life have to have forbearance to go, oneself after all isn't an university that meeting of young man, the body is own, have to cherish just go.
"Heard Yao, the Japan's embassy in China was dashed into by a group of persons last night failed, those Japanese were all beaten of heel pig head, can really solve spirit!A lot of Japanese returning is contused, be all beaten lived into a hospital, now Japanese ambassador, still have Japanese country is just putting forward toward our nation what protest against, say what is a Japanese , in the attack with a purpose that halt and request scathing Cheng to govern those impact Japan embassies of person!"A old man that side has a meal loudly shouts to say to another old man with a little bit larger age, seeming that old old man sense of hearing isn't very good.
"I heard that said a failed Japanese consulate to person, however this is the true Yao, if is true of how haven't reported paper now?"Old old man loudly of ask, his sense of hearing not good think that also does the other people sense of hearing have a problem, but was all got a fright by the surroundings diners, looked at this a pair old man in succession, even wanted to listen to them saying what things.
"Certainly is to be getting trueer, my daughter's house be not live Yao in the neighborhood of Japanese consulate, the action that made yesterday midnight can greatly, those Japanese Zhi Zhi of, black-and-blue cry a dad to shout Niang, probably a short while newspaper camed out and then sawed."First that old man responds to asking of old old man words.
"Be like what you said to make so big action, nobody tube tube?This is Peking!"Flank a middle age cannot help but interrupting conversation, with the correspondence technique in nowadays, a telephone beats 110, not worked out a problem for 2 minutes, again say that Japanese consulate in has some to halt a soldier, some way have no of a group of person in just as you please China Be malicious to beat, this not is play trick.
"Young man, you don't not believe and wait a short while to buy newspaper, you saw and then knewed, my old man so big age, can't letter beard Zou."That old man seems some angry, while speaking beard a raise very is make to smile.
I hurriedly had a meal, then close book, took for elder brother Niao again eat at 1:00 of come back.As for the dozen doesn't beat an embassy, I am to listen to a joke, this affair and I a civilian's common people and game player again nothing important is inevitable of contact, also lazy must realize.
However the road returned to up still buy newspaper, finish seeing just know to still really have already assaulted Japan embassy to so return to matter, however the newspaper is last Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论